Gary Kurtz Sues Lubomyr Prytulak
|Kurtz v Prytulak
||Morris B. Jones
Steven Rambam lawyer Gary Kurtz files the following Complaint, reproduced below in full in pdf format. Because the five Kurtz Exhibits in the Complaint sometimes straddle the border of legibility, and are pushed still farther toward illegibility by their presentation here in pdf format, alternative links are provided to these same Exhibits in the more legible html format that they appear on UKAR. The pdf versions of the Exhibits are useful only to give some idea of the degradation that Gary Kurtz subjected them to, and to show to which Prytulak statements he wished to draw the Court's particular attention by his penning in underlining, asterisks, and brackets.
The order of the sections below is the order in which they were received — the Main part in front, then the five Exhibits, and material of lesser importance at the Back. The reader should keep in mind the possibility that Gary Kurtz representations in the Main section of his Complaint of what is contained in the Exhibits is sometimes exaggerated or twisted.
The five Prytulak documents that Kurtz has selected as his Exhibits are:
To see latest developments in the case, type in the Case Number BC292852 on the Los Angeles Superior Court web site at
- 22-Jul-2002 Prytulak to Rambam: Smart to lie to the LA Superior Court?
- 13-Nov-2002 Prytulak to Klausner: Finding the right judge for Rambam v Prytulak
- 21-Nov-2002 Prytulak to Court: Prytulak-Reply-D7
- 02-Dec-2002 Prytulak to Court: Prytulak-Request-For-Minute-Order
- 04-Dec-2002 Prytulak to Klausner: Did James R. Dunn read before shredding?