Five supporters of John Demjanjuk
FIVE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD
SUPPORT JOHN DEMJANJUK
1. "I must say I am more than ever convinced that the decision of the judges in Israel was unjust...."
—Rt. Hon. Lord Thomas Denning
2. "I know of no other case in which so many deviations from procedures internationally accepted as desirable occurred."
—Professor Willem Wagenaar, author of Identifying Ivan: A Case Study in Legal Psychology, Harvard Press 1988.
3. "If John Demjanjuk — whom I believe to be an utterly innocent man — hangs on Eichmann's gallows, it will be Israel that will one day be in the dock."
—Patrick J. Buchanan
4. "I believe this case stinks.... I am asking for an investigation into the John Demjanjuk American citizen
case, and also into the actions of the Special Office of Investigation in this country."
—Congressman James Trafficant, Congressional Record, June 20, 1989.
5. "I believe the Demjanjuk case will no more be forgotten by history than was the Dreyfus case."
—Count Nikolai Tolstoy
Twelve years of tireless efforts have brought us this far. Mr. Demjanjuk's defense is on the brink of financial
ruin. Without your immediate financial assistance, Mr. Demjanjuk's appeal to the Supreme Court will not be
possible. Please help us successfully complete the final chapter of this twelve year nightmare.
Please send donations to:
John Demjanjuk Defense Fund
P.O. Box 92819
Cleveland, Ohio 44192