Zuzak GRC Report; Wed., December 07, 2011
(1) Holodomor/Genocide: http://www.willzuzak.ca/tp/holodomor/holodomor.html
Rights museum criticized at public meeting CBC
News, 07Dec2011; CBC
Time For Unity Kyiv Post, 01Dec2011; Kiev Post staff [7 photos in link]
Human Rights Museum not getting another dime: Gov’t Winnipeg Sun, 29Nov2011; Tom Brodbeck
Some cost breakdowns on human rights museum Winnipeg Sun, 29Nov2011; Tom Brodbeck
The Canadian Museum for Human Rights has a new villain---Christianity Blogspot , 28Nov2011; blackrod
Holodomor commemorations 26Nov2011 Kyiv, Ukraine 75 Internet Photos, 26Nov2011; courtesy Lubomyr Markevych
Human rights crimes delicate subject Saskatoon Star Phoenix, 26Nov2011; Bronwyn Eyre
Comprehending the Ukrainian Holodomor; Ritual breads from 100 villages of Ukraine AUR957, 26Nov2011; courtesy Morgan Williams
Area survivors recall horrors of forced famine in '30s Ukraine Buffalo News, 21Nov2011; Jay Tokasz
Ukraine to honor famine victims on Nov. 26, 2011 Kyiv Post, 21Nov2011; Interfax-Ukraine
Holodomor memorial site in Washington, D.C. consecrated Kyiv Post, 20Nov2011; Interfax-Ukraine
Hamilton Ukrainians commemorate 1932 genocide Hamilton Spectator, 19Nov2011; unknown
Gareth Jones lecture by Nigel Colley, White House Holodomor statement AUReport, 19Nov2011; courtesy Morgan Williams
Gail Asper never gave up on rights museum dream Toronto Star, 06Nov2011; Martin Knelman [W.Z., comments]
RUSSIA: Famine in Ukraine House of Lords, 25Jul1934; Lord Charnwood, Archbishop of Canterbury [courtesy M. Petriw]
15 articles above can be classified
into several categories:
- Historical comments in the British House of Lords from 1934.
- Action Ukraine Reports by Morgan Williams on Gareth Jones lecture by N. Colley; commemorations in Ukraine.
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- Articles on the Holodomor and links to photographs of commemorations in Ukraine.
A dangerous law, indeed Kyiv Post, 01Dec2011; Halya Coynash
Chronicle of the Orange Revolution Channel 5 TV, 20/25Nov2005; Sviatoslav Tseholko [Ukr videos] -- courtesy Myron Petriw
A KGB Assassin Speaks World Affairs, 18Nov2011; Alexander Motyl (+ Stashynsky interview in Ukr.)
Emigre strategies face Soviet and Ukrainian realities Kyiv Post, 17Nov2011; Taras Kuzio
Ethnocide in Ukraine ePoshta, 15Nov2011; Sviatoslav Karavansky
Third big fabrication of the "Jewish Holocaust". "Shuster Live Friday" dedication 100p.com.ua, 06Oct2011, Yuri Antoniuk [Ukr]
The Ukrainian CIA connection Kyiv Post, 25Oct2011; Askold Lozynskyj [W.Z., comments; Kuzio article]
Haslya Coynash of the Kharkiv Human
Rights Group writes that a recent bill introduced in the Verkhovna Rada
extremely dangerous, since it is another step in establishing a
dictatorial regime in Ukraine.
- We would like to draw the attention of readers to the 17Nov2011 article by Taras Kuzio, which further outlines the KGB infiltration of OUNb over the years. That the KGB (with unlimited resources at its disposal) has infiltrated (past, present and future) the Ukrainian independence movement is not surprising and is well known to students of Ukrainian political affairs. (Even Danylo Shumuk in his memoirs “Life Sentence” reports that his own UPA unit was infiltrated and bombed by NKVD agents.) The present situation in Ukraine.indicates that the Russian FSB (successor to the KGB) continues to infiltrate and disrupt virtually all institutions, organizations and political parties in Ukraine -- including the SBU.
One must recognize that virtually all intelligence agencies throughout the world (FSB, CIA, MI6, Mossad, etc.) have unlimited funds in the billions of dollars to infiltrate and influence foreign organizations and institutions. The reality is that -- once an institution, organization or individual is targeted by an intelligence agency -- it is virtually impossible to effectively protect yourself against this intrusion. Partial protection can be attained by complete openness. Checks and balances are indispensable for a healthy “democratic” society. Indeed, excessive secrecy, as presumably practiced by OUNb (according to Dr. Kuzio), is counter-productive and should be avoided.
It is to be hoped that Dr. Kuzio will continue to write his revealing articles and eventually write a rigourous footnoted book on the subject. It is also to be hoped that Askold Lozynskyj (if he is, indeed, a spokesperson for OUNb) will also write a book from his perspective -- for “zpUHVR/Prolog, Smoloskyp and the OUNm Olzhych Foundation” are just as prone to infiltration and manipulation as OUNb. A completely open discussion on the subject is long overdue.
John Demjanjuk: http://www.willzuzak.ca/fc/2011/2011.html
Letter 3 to Allan Ryan Jr. xoxol.org, 17Nov2011; Lubomyr Prytulak
Letter 2 to Allan Ryan Jr. xoxol.org, 08Nov2011; Lubomyr Prytulak
Letter to Allan Ryan Jr. xoxol.org, 05Nov2011; Lubomyr Prytulak
Convicted War Criminal John Demjanjuk Wants to Return to the USA nesvine.com, 02Nov2011; Robert Blevins [W.Z.]
01Nov2011: Dennis Terez submits "Reply Brief of John Demjanjuk" to Judge Polster
ECF232-0.pdf Reply Brief of John Demjanjuk
ECF232-1.pdf Exhibit A: Time Line II
ECF232-2.pdf 29Jan1993 hearing of Allan Ryan Jr. before Judge Thomas Wiseman
ECF232-03.pdf 08Jan1985 FBI communication re Jerome Brentar
ECF232-04.pdf 24Apr1986 FBI report re Soviet defamation of Ukrainian Nationalists
OSI20111018Response229.pdf 18Oct2011 OSI response to 19Jul2011 Order by Judge Polster
OSI20111018Response229Martin.pdf Thomas Martin affidavit obtained by OSI for Judge Polster
The Demjanjuk case before Judge Dan
Polster against the OSI continues with two submissions by the OSI dated
18Oct2011 and 5 submissions by Dennis Terez dated 01Nov2011.
- Rather than tackling the issue of OSI corruption and criminality, pimp for the Holocaust Industry, Robert Blevins, regurgitates his OSI propaganda piece from 2009 demonizing Mr. Demjanjuk.
- In 3 letters to Allan Ryan Jr., Lubomyr Prytulak accuses the former head of the OSI of deliberately trying to have an innocent man hanged, while knowing full well that Mr. Demjanjuk was innocent of the charges against him.
John Demjanjuk: http://www.willzuzak.ca/tp/Demjanjuk2009/Demjanjuk2009.html
(5) John Demjanjuk: http://www.willzuzak.ca/tp/Demjanjuk2011/Demjanjuk2011.html
- Links to 7 articles in the Demjanjuk court case against the criminality of the OSI before Judge Polster, as appears in section (3) above..
- Archival of pdf files as in sections (3) and (5) above.
Tuviah Friedman writes to Kurt Waldheim -- Lubomyr Prytulak has posted this letter dated 16Mar1987 as further evidence of suppression of exculpatory evidence in the 1987 Jerusalem trial of John Demjanjuk.
Will Zuzak, 2011.12.07
As suggested in the news release issued by the Ukrainian Canadian Congress, on 26Nov2011at 19:32 hrs., we lit candles in the front and back windows of our townhouse in memory of the 10 million victims of the Holodomor. We extinguished the flames at 19:53 hrs. coincident with the death of Stalin in 1953.
If you have not yet subscribed to the Email list of UCC, I would encourage you (and your friends and relatives) to do so at http://www.ucc.ca/ . And while you are there, you could click on the “Donate to the Ukrainian Canadian Congress” button should you wish to support the continued development of the Ottawa office of the UCC.