Zuzak GRC Report; Wed., August 05, 2009
- Roger L. Simon does a video spoof of Walter Duranty and the New York Times on the Holodomor.
- It is encouraging to see a Russian talk show host criticize Putin for his attitude towards the Holodomor.
Duranty meets the Holocaust Pajama TV, 17June2009;
Kremlin secrecy extends to Holodomor archives Kyiv Post, 18Jun2009; Vladimir Ryzhkov
The Action Ukraine History Reports (AUHR) compiled by Morgan Williams has prompted us to create a special page to highlight Ukrainophobic articles and the responses of Ukrainian activists to these provocations.
- Guy Walters exposes Simon Wiesenthal as a liar, fabulist and likely collaborator with the Nazis and NKVD.
- An Israeli historian continues to demonize Symon Petliura despite his positive relations with Zionist Jabotinsky.
- ePoshta has evolved into a leading enterprise to expose and fight Ukrainophobia.
website 25Jul2009; Myroslava Oleksiuk
AUHR #8 (Motyl article; misleading photo) 25Jul2009; courtesy Morgan Williams
Jabotinsky's embarassing offer Haaretz, 19Jul2009; Shlomo Avineri
The head Nazi-hunter's trail of lies Sunday Times, 19Jul2009; Guy Walters
AUHR #7 (Orlyk Constitution; Konotop Massacre) 11Jul2009; courtesy Morgan Williams
AUHR #6 (3 articles; Mazepa) 10Jul2009; courtesy Morgan Williams
AUHR #5 (Karatnycky & Motyl on Mazepa) 09Jul2009; courtesy Morgan Williams
John Demjanjuk: http://www.willzuzak.ca/fc/2001/2001.html
John Demjanjuk Jr continues to defend his father and Ukrainian activists such as Roman Korol, Michael Sawka and Myroslava Oleksiuk continue rebutting defamatory articles concerning John Demjanjuk.
- Der Spiegel with Cordula Meyer continues pimping for the Holocaust Industry.
approved as plaintiffs in Demjanjuk trial Cleveland
24Jul2009; M. Karfeld
A Dickens tale Montreal Gazette, 23Jul2009; Roman Korol
Press Release 13Jul2009; John Demjanjuk Jr
Alleged Nazi war criminal John Demjanjuk trial to break legal ground in Germany San Francisco Sentinel, 10Jul2009; C. Meyer [W.Z.]
Wiesenthal Center gives Ukraine an 'F' grade for prosecuting Nazis ePoshta, 06Jul2009; Michael Sawka
Partners in perfidy ePoshta, 06Jul2009; Myroslava Oleksiuk
Germany seeks headlines with sensational charges ePoshta, 03Jul2009; John Demjanjuk Jr [4 Der Spiegel links]
The Federal Court of Canada rejected the attempt of B’nai Brith Canada to revoke the citizenship of Wasyl Odynsky.
Court rejects bid to oust former SS guard Toronto Star, 19Jun2009; Canadian Press
Will Zuzak, 2009.08.05